Q: What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean?

The low fuel level Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your vehicle is running low on fuel. When you notice the light come on, refuel your car as soon as possible. After refueling, the low fuel level Warning Light will turn off. Tip The low fuel level Warning Light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.

• What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?