Q: Q: What does the high beams light mean?

What does the high beams light mean?

The high beams light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when your high beam headlights are being used.

3. Q: What does the high beams light mean?

Q: Service Air Light On

There may be a few causes for why the Service Air light is illuminated on your Escalade. Assuming that we are not referring to the supplemental restraint system (SRS), it sounds like there may be an issue with the suspension...

Q: I recently replaced the tranny fluid with a redline product. Every since then when I push down a little fast the car will rev high

My first recommendation would be to make sure that the transmission fluid level is full. If the fluid has been changed recently, sometimes the level can drop once the fluid circulates through the system. See if topping off the transmission...

Q: What Kind of Dash Light Bulbs Do Cars Use?

Dash lights use different types of bulbs to illuminate the dash display, warning indicators, and gauges. These bulbs are traditionally a sealed, small element, single filament bulbs of varying sizes depending on the amount of illumination required for the gauge,...