Q: What does the high beams light mean?

What does the high beams light mean?

A: The high beams light is located on the inst...

The high beams light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when your high beam headlights are being used.

Q: Warning light flashes and then turns off after driving

Hello. Every warning light is accompanied with a definition which can be found in your owners manual. Once we determine which system is being affected, we can start from there. 5 miles ins't very far which leads me to believe...

Q: Low gas mileage

Hello. The fuel mileage rating on most vehicles is a rating estimate of the fuel mileage you should get. The problem with this rating you see in the windshield is based on city or highway driving. Both of these ratings...

Q: Lights keep going out

Hi. Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that the daytime running lights (DRL) were only available in Canada. So, I'm not sure if you mean the DRL or the headlights and tail lamps. Regardless, the factory...