Q: What does the high beams light mean?

What does the high beams light mean?

The high beams light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when your high beam headlights are being used.

Q: Brake ABS CEL on/off . ABS pulses once during braking, electrical system goes weak, wiper and lights weak.

I don't know if all this started happening simultaneously or if these issues have been slowly accumulating, but here is how I would proceed: begin with a battery test and clean and make sure to tighten the cable connections. Replace...

Q: Oil changed but the crush washer wasn't installed on a 2010 Nissan Altima

If it's not leaking, the odds are that it's not going to start leaking. That's, you know, if it is sealed, and if you got it tightened up and it's not leaking. I've done that many times and they...

Q: What Temperature Do My Headlights and Taillights Reach When On?

If you mean the actual temperature of a halogen headlight bulb, it’s approximately 300C (572F) according to lighting experts at HELLA Automotive. However, you may be referring to the more commonly used color temperature ratings used to express the color...