Q: What could be causing my steering wheel to jerks from left to right?

I just replaced the tie rod, sway bar link, and ball joint on the front passenger side of my 95 4x4 nissan hardbody. I took it for a test drive but the steering wheel jerks from left to right which makes it not driveable. I didn't grease the tie rods or the ball joint but I don't think that would be the issue? Could there be something wrong with the ball joint?

Hi there. Check to see that all of the connections are tight. Grease up the ball joints to make sure that they are lubricated. If all of the parts are tight that you installed, then go over to the other side and check the ball joint for the wheel and steering. If they are in good shape, then do a dry park steering test. Have someone turn the steering back and forth and look for any steering parts moving. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the steering issue and guide you with the proper corrections.

3. What could be causing my steering wheel to jerks from left to right?