Q: Water leaking out from side of engine

Might be freeze plug or head gasket. Can i send in short video

The freeze plugs are on the side of the engine block and in other areas of the engine that will corrode and rust out over time and may start to leak. You will need to have the cooling system pressure tested to see if the head gasket or one of the freeze plugs are leaking. If the freeze plug popped out due to the engine coolant froze then you may have damaged the engine block and more extensive damage may be wrong than just a freeze plug.

3. Water leaking out from side of engine