Q: VSC Light

Once started and driving within 3 miles the front right tire seems to slip or brake itself causing the car to pull. Only VSC light come on with the triangle, no ABS light.

If the VSC light came on, then you may have an issue with one of the speed sensors causing the system to engage. The ABS light may not come on if it does not recognize a sensor problem. Have the speed sensor checked and the VSC light diagnosed to see if the reading drops out or goes to zero for no reason, then check the sensor connections and replace the speed sensor if needed.