Q: There is a vibration when I accelerate and de-accelerate in my 2007 BMW X3

asked by on April 19, 2017

I have a 2007 BMW X3 SUV. It's has started to hesitate with some vibration when I take off sometimes and when I decrease speed around 20 mph there's a vibration again. What is happening

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. It sounds like you may have a failure in the drive shaft or possibly an engine misfire. If the engine is running rough then it needs to be checked fro any misfires or engine codes. If the engine is fine then the drive shaft needs to be checked and so do the engine mounts. Bot of these will cause this if they fail. If you are planning on having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the vibration is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-shaking-or-vibrating-inspection