Q: I'm needing help in replacing the vent control cable on my car

I'm needing help in replacing the vent control cable on my 2006 pt cruiser. I have got down to the last screw but am i needing to take out the floor duct?

Hi there. When replacing the vent control cable, you will have to remove the floor ducting in the dash and when all of the brackets are loose to the cable, you would be able to disconnect it from the blend door. Then remove the cable out through the fire wall and remove it from the heater core valve. If you need further assistance with removing and replacing the blend door cable, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm needing help in replacing the vent control cable on my car