Q: vehicle is stalking and suddenly changing its RPM

I washed my car engine with engine cleaner in car wash and later after drying, it started with new problem of stalking engine and smoke. Engine used to run smooth and clean before the car wash and after, it started making weird noise and not picking up the accurate speed while giving the accelerator. and at particular point of speed it suddenly reducing its speed and sudden changes in the RPM.. Don't exactly recognize what to do.... . It got 3 codes in check engine light stating:
1. multiple cylinder misfire; 2. Crankshaft reference 18x circuit malfunctioning; 3. Low EGR flow detected; and suggested to Replace ignition coil. . I was thinking to replace crankshaft positioning sensor. My problem can be solved by replacing it? Please suggest me.. what to do?

3. vehicle is stalking and suddenly changing its RPM