Q: I have a. 2006 chevy equinox. I have bleed the coolant systems but i stil hear water coming from the dashboard

I recently replace the head gasket and thermostats. I started hearing water coming from the dashboard I took the car to go get it bleed But now I still hear the same water sound even louder. However when the heat is on you don't feel it on your foot only up in the face.

Please help

Hi there. One item that is often overlooked is the heater core. The coolant flows from the engine, through the heater core to supply heat for the heating system. It is possible that the heater core is blocked with debris; that might have caused the initial overheating problem that caused the head gasket to fail. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an heater inspection; specifically looking at the heater core, to determine if this is the source of your problem.

3. I have a. 2006 chevy equinox. I have bleed the coolant systems but i stil hear water coming from the dashboard