Vacuum line off the plug on the back of the throttle body...

Q: Vacuum line off the plug on the back of the throttle body 89 Dodge Ram 100

asked by on September 25, 2017

I have an 89 Dodge Ram 100 V6 I need to know where the vacuum line off the back of the throttle body that is next to the plug goes to?

Your vehicle should have a vacuum diagram sticker under the hood somewhere. This should be the same sticker that says the engine size. This will normally tell you where all of the vacuum lines are located and what is connected to them.