Q: Unlock and lock remote working then it stop working.

Both remotes was working then they stop working and i changed the battery and it still not working and it's sometimes making my car not start.

You may have a faulty key fob. Inside these key fobs are very small electrical contacts that are subjected to an enormous amount of activity (think about every time you lock and unlock your car). When these contacts begin to wear out, they lose their ability to transmit a proper signal. This can also be caused by a short in your vehicle’s remote lock system as well. Electrical problems can be very time consuming and difficult to trace. As such, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair the starting issue.

3. Unlock and lock remote working then it stop working.