Q: Q: Turn signals not working

My turn signals don't work even after replacing the light combination switch.

3. Q: Turn signals not working

Q: My car turns on and reverse but when i put in drive it does not move. What can that be?

Hi there. This could be multiple problems ranging from issues with shift linkage, to shift solenoids and internal transmission component failure. In most cases, a problem like this will trigger an error code that can be downloaded by a professional...

Q: Hesitates going into gear from start then ok

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: How do I know if it's my blower motor resistor or the resistor switch that's not working?

The referenced parts are tested with an ohmmeter. The resistor block must have a specified resistance across each element on the block. However, if any resistors are open (infinite resistance), the block is just condemned and replaced automatically. Occasionally, you...