Q: Turn signals not working

My turn signals don't work even after replacing the light combination switch.

Hello. Aside from the light combination switch, there are some other components that need to be functioning properly in order for the turn signals to work. If there is a problem with the turn signal relay, turn signal bulbs, or the turn signal wiring, this will cause your turn signals to stop working. You should have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out and run a diagnosis on your turn signal system to pinpoint what needs to be fixed to get your turn signals working again.