Q: trying to to find correct colored cables for my back up camera installation in my 2015 challenger

am trying to install after market backup camera on my challenger 2015but couldn't find the right wires in my car which color lights shoud i use please suggest me

Hi there. Unfortunately, since we do not offer aftermarket component installation services or technical advice, we can’t really help too much in this area. The best advice we can offer is to purchase a service and repair manual or electrical diagram for your 2015 Dodge Challenger, so you can determine which wiring harness is best suited to complete this job correctly.

3. trying to to find correct colored cables for my back up camera installation in my 2015 challenger