Q: Truck turns over won't start not firing

Iv put fuelpump distributor plug wires everything I can think of no spark turns over won't start? Help

3. Truck turns over won't start not firing

Q: seized motor help

You may find trying to overhaul the motor and swapping over all the parts to the new motor may be the best bet to get the vehicle to run without problems. You do not know what you are getting from...

Q: I did a brake conversion on my 79 Camaro and went from drum to disc. brakes are spongy.

Hi Clifford. Thanks for contacting us today. Based on your description, it sounds as if you've got a few air bubbles trapped in the brake lines. This is rather common with brake conversion projects, as it can take quite some...

Q: Obd codes 33,34, and 43 what does this mean? 1993 Chevrolet K1500

Hi - the diagnostic trouble codes you mention are: 33- Manifold Absolute Pressure circuit/sensor malfunction: wiring open circuit/shorted circuit to positive, hose blocked/leaking, MAP sensor, 34- manifold Absolute Pressure circuit/sensor malfunction: wiring shorted to ground, 42- ignition control module circuit...