Q: Truck turns over won't start not firing

Iv put fuelpump distributor plug wires everything I can think of no spark turns over won't start? Help

3. Truck turns over won't start not firing

Q: Banging sound at slow speed at left rear wheel well area

Hi there. Raise up the vehicle and check all of the suspension, sway bar, ball joints, and the shock absorbers. Makes sure that everything is tight. If everything is tight, lower the vehicle and do a bounce test on the...

Q: My vehicle stumbles and hesitates, and the RPM go crazy

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: I put a new transmission the truck will not move until high RPM

It sounds like a defective torque converter or a bad transmission to me. Double check your fluid level after cycling the shift lever through the gears. Check your electrical connections and the adjustment of the range sensor. Check for codes....