Q: Truck turns over won't start not firing

Iv put fuelpump distributor plug wires everything I can think of no spark turns over won't start? Help

3. Truck turns over won't start not firing

Q: My truck shakes when I accelerate

This may be related to a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed...

Q: Q: Power problems

Hi. Other owners have reported similar symptoms with their trailblazers. The first and easiest thing to check would be the 125A mega fuse under the hood. This is located right outside the under hood fuse box and has two big...

Q: I still need help. I have a 1997 Chevy k1500 truck. I still won't stop. Can you please help?I I had it put on a code reader and no

Hello - to respond to your email question, we need a little more information regarding the problem with stopping your vehicle, and what work might have already been done. Since this is obviously a huge safety issue, perhaps an inspection...