Q: Truck ticking when trying to start after replacing transmission.

Me and my dad had gotten my transmission rebuild by a professional and put the transmission in he truck ourselves. We got it completely put in but when we tried starting the truck and it just ticks. We're certain the starter is good and the battery is fully charged.we also broke one of the harnesses going to the shifter but we replaced it and had a hard time finding the right wires it went to. What else could it be

3. Truck ticking when trying to start after replacing transmission.