Q: Horn and cruise control not working.

Both my cruise control and car horn have stopped working. What can cause this?

A: Unfortunately, I don't have the wiring ...

Unfortunately, I don't have the wiring diagram for this vehicle handy. However, my guess is that the clockspring somehow got damaged. If your SRS (airbag) warning light is also on, this is even more of an indication the clockspring requires replacement. The clockspring is spiral wound electrical connector which allows the vehicle's steering wheel to turn. It is located in the steering column and is often connected to the horn and cruise control. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair your problem.