Q: Truck starting briefly and then dying

My truck won't stay on after I had to replace the ignition. Truck starts briefly and then dies.

3. Truck starting briefly and then dying

Q: I accidentally put washer fluid into the coolant Reservoir. what harm can this cause? it was about 3/4 of the bottle.

Hello, yes this can break down the coolant and it can become acidic. The coolant system will need to be flushed. If you'd like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to perform this. Please look at...

Q: Back brake light/ tail lights not working properly

Hello. The brake lights are controlled by stoplight switch, contacted by the pedal. If they are cutting off after coming to a complete stop then that may be a sign that there is an issue with the switch, circuit, or...

Q: Loud noise from engine when starting

Hello. There are many components that can fail and cause an internal engine noise. On your car the most common is either a failure in the camshaft, this would cause a loud ticking, or a rod bearing which would cause...