Q: My 2001 Nissan Sentra gxe won't start it cranks fuel is going to it but still won't start

asked by on March 19, 2018

At first they said it wasn't getting any fuel after it shut off so we check the pump and lines to make sure there were no clogged then when we try to start it it cranks but won't start we tried every step they said on YouTube asked my mechanic etc but still no luck what can it be

Measure fuel pressure on the fuel rail on the engine. If the fuel pump turns on, that’s hopeful but it doesn’t mean there is actual pressure. Also, check for actual injector operation using a noid light. Is there an actual spark at the spark plugs? If the injectors are delivering fuel and there is a spark, the only thing left to check is compression and air induction. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved quickly, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.