Q: Truck speeds up to 60 to 40 miles an hour and then acts like its stuck in neutral.

Truck accelerates to 30 to 40 miles an hour and will then not accelerate or gain speed. It's like it is stuck in neutral. 1st to second has a little hesitation when shifting. Truck rarely ever shifts out of 2nd gear. And when it actually does the rpm are running really high. Transmission was rebuilt by a dealership in 2014. Transmission fluid is filled. Computer is only showing troublecodes for a oxygen sensor and a knock sensor

A: Your truck should have the 460 E transmissi...

Your truck should have the 460 E transmission, It is an electronically controlled 4 speed transmission. The fact that you don't have any transmission codes is not good news. If your problems were with the control system or the solenoids, problems that could be addressed without a complete teardown of the transmission, there would be codes in the system. The Oxygen sensor and knock sensor codes are not relevant to this issue. Internal mechanical failures don't always set codes, though in your case you might see a PO733 incorrect gear ratio.

It sounds like you have a bad 3rd 4th clutch. When the truck reaches a speed where it shifts from 2nd to 3rd, the bad clutch is engaged and the transmission just slips. If that's the case, putting the shift lever in position 2 should re-engage the transmission in second gear.

I know this is not good news, particularly since there was transmission work done in the not too distant past Since rebuilding or replacing a transmission is a major expense, it would probably be a good idea to get it checked out by a professional before you make any big decisions.