Q: Truck making noise after I replaced belts.

I think the truck needs a belt replacement. The truck made a noise when I started it, pulled off the road, or when I turned on the AC or heat. The belts are fairly new.

You should have a mechanic diagnose the noise. You could have a belt going bad. I would inspect the belt for cracks or frays. If the belt looks ok, the AC compressor may be on its last leg and can lock up causing a strain on the engine and the belt will start slipping. I would have a technician look at the compressor to determine if this is the issue.