Q: Where is the oxygen sensor location for Bank 2, Sensor 1?

asked by on November 05, 2016

So my Acura apparently has 4 oxygen sensors. Sensor 1 = upstream, Sensor 2 = Downstream. Only thing I need help figuring out is which side of the engine is considered front/rear being that most forums I've read were unsure, some are saying front is the side facing the driver, others say the obvious when your viewing it from opening the hood. After figuring that out, I need help figuring out if Bank 1/2 is in the front/rear of the engine. Perhaps a live picture would help because all I'm finding are drawings

The passenger side of the engine is bank one sensor one and bank one sensor two. The driver’s side of the engine is bank two sensor one and bank two sensor two. This is the standard for all vehicles with a six cylinder motor. Here is another diagram but it should show the locations more clearly.