Q: Truck is broken.

My truck is broken. I need to know what I can do to fix it.

Unfortunately with such limited information on your 1969 Ford truck, it would be extremely difficult for me to guide you in the right direction. Having good information for a technician to help you is key in times like these. The certified mechanic you enlist will want to know what broken means on your Ford.

Questions to consider are; What is the condition of the battery? When attempting to start the truck, is the starter turning the engine over? If the battery and starter can be verified good, do we know if there is efficient gas in the tank? Has the vehicle sat for longer than 6 months with fuel in the tank? Is the engine running, and if so, is it idling rough, or does it sputter out when you try to accelerate? The more details that can be provided, the better.

Once you have some key information ready you can enlist the help of a certified mechanic to take a look at your vehicle and diagnose it properly.

3. Truck is broken.