Q: Q: Truck doesn't start

When I got inside my truck to start nothing would happen no dash lights or anything

3. Q: Truck doesn't start

Q: My car wouldn't start until I sprayed some starter spray

Hello. Typically when one has the results you have with starter spray, you are facing a fuel issue. Did the vehicle continue to run after it started, or did the vehicle start for a moment and then stall? When you...

Q: Car sputters and backfires under load

This sounds like one of the valves are sticking or a spring is weak or broken. You may also have a lifter that is holding the valve open after you go to 3500 rpm and will continue to hold open...

Q: replaced engine with a new crate motor and it wont start. can you list the things for me to check

First thing is to remove and inspect the cap and rotor for the spark grounding through the rotor button. Using a test light, hook the lead to a ground, and test with the key on if the coil has power...