Q: Truck doesn't start

When I got inside my truck to start nothing would happen no dash lights or anything

A: It is possible that your battery could have...

It is possible that your battery could have failed. I would recommend having a no start inspection performed by a qualifed professional to determine if the battery is performing as it should be. During this process I would also recommend having the alternator output checked to make sure that the alternator is able to charge the battery properly. Once the culprit of the no start issue has been diagnosed, you can have the part replaced and then have the system checked again for proper voltage output.