Q: Loud humming noise coming from the right front tire.

I just started getting a loud humming noise from the right front tire. When I stopped the rim was extremely hot. About 20,000 miles ago a complete brake job was performed, pads, rotors, and calipers. The car does not pull during braking, acceleration or normal driving. The noise starts when reaching 50 mph+.

Hello there, many different faults will cause a humming noise from the front tire of your 2008 Kia Optima. The most common would be a failing tire, wheel balance, wheel bearing, dragging brake pad, sticking caliper, or a CV axle issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your humming noise and perform any repairs required to get the car back to normal.

3. Loud humming noise coming from the right front tire.