Hi I have this manual transmission car and it very hard t...

Hi I have this manual transmission car and it very hard to move the stick shift from right to left and left to right I check but nothing seem to be on the way ...

Hi I have this manual transmission car and it very hard to move the stick shift from right to left and left to right I check but nothing seem to be on the way

Automotive Expert
Hello, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* to just answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Let's get started! What kind of vehicle and what model Transmission? Year make and model please?
Automotive Expert
Usually the cause iis the shifter cables . Remove the cables at the transmission..if the shifter still shifts hard replace the shift cables