Q: Transmission shudder

Sometimes when I try to accelerate when driving my Ford I feel a shudder even if I'm going slow. What does it mean?

3. Transmission shudder

Q: Car is making a squealing noise! Awful!

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Ford Focus. I would suggest you start by adding some belt dressing to the belt, especially since it is new and this is the cheapest and easiest fix for starters. When...

Q: My ford 500 2007 leaked out the oil and shut down on the road. The leak is fixed but it wont start. What could be the problem

When you leaked out all the oil, the oil pressure was lost in the engine. This loss of pressure caused all the moving parts to be starved of oil and no longer lubricated. You most likely seized the engine bearings....

Q: Axle Bent and Cost

Sent to CS and answer made live.