Q: Transmission shudder

Sometimes when I try to accelerate when driving my Ford I feel a shudder even if I'm going slow. What does it mean?

3. Transmission shudder

Q: why is my car chugs and dies after a half tank of gas

The fuel pump may be starting to go bad, when you get below half a tank, the pump does not submerge in fuel as much to keep it cool and it will seize up and stall the motor. You will...

Q: Can i put something down gas tank to see how much gas I have?

The filler neck on most vehicles will have a rollover valve that is connected to the end of the filler tube, on the inside of the tank. So, unless someone has removed the rollover valve, you will probably be unable...

Q: 2012 BMW 535xi shakes at 50 mph when braking

If you've had both sets of rotors replaced, then I will assume the brakes are not the problem. Other issues that would cause the problem you are having include worn wheel bearings, worn steering or suspension parts, or tires that...