Q: Transmission shudder

Sometimes when I try to accelerate when driving my Ford I feel a shudder even if I'm going slow. What does it mean?

3. Transmission shudder

Q: Wont drive forward or reverse 2007 Ford Focus

Hello - there could be a problem with either or both your shifter cables to the transmission, as well as the clutch linkage (check fluid first for this). One or more of your brakes is sticking as well, causing the...

Q: ABS and Traction control light on and I lost battery power

In many cases, when there is a drop in electrical power in the vehicle, this may trigger the ABS light to come on as you have described in addition to causing the dash gauges to not work properly. I would...

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...