Q: Q: Transmission issues

My car won't shift into reverse third or fourth gear what seems to be the problem?

3. Q: Transmission issues

Q: Cd4e new pump and rod. Pressure builds 30sec then total loss.

If the transmission fluid was gritty when it first drained, the fluid when the pump shaft snapped off is not a good sign. The pump most likely bound up due to this metal that came through the system. When you...

Q: What transmission fits an 1984 delta 88 Oldsmobile diesel?

Hello - this model was built with either the TurboHydramatic 200C or 200-4R transmission.

Q: PO304

Hello, thank you for writing in. Between the tests you have done, and the diagnostic code for a misfire on cylinder 4, you may have an issue with the ignition system. You will want to check the ignition wire, the...