Q: How do I correctly wear a seat belt?

How do I correctly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that can reduce injuries and prevent death in the event of an accident. However, wearing a seat belt properly is very important, or else you may not get the full benefit of the belt. To wear a seat belt properly, make sure that the neck strap goes over your shoulder, and not around the arm or into the neck. Also make sure that the lap belt goes across your hips, and not over your thighs or into your abdomen. Finally, make sure that the belt is never twisted when you wear it.

Tip

Not only are seat belts an important safety feature, but their use is required by law.

3. How do I correctly wear a seat belt?