Q: Q: Transmission problem?

Delay shifting from first to second shift atound 4000 rpm. What do you think is the problem?

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: Brake lights don't work after replacing brake pedal switch

I can personally understand how frustrating it can be to try to get your brake lights working properly, and it looks like you have already put in a lot of effort to have it fixed! Having the information about your...

Q: Put new fuel pump and but will not start my Nissan Armada

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you are going to want to do is verify the installation of the fuel pump. Make sure all of the electrical connections are clean dry and secure. You may also want...

Q: My tire monitoring system service light is on

Hi there. One of the most common components to fail on your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the inner low tire pressure, which is attached to each wheel on the vehicle. Low tire pressure is determined in two ways: monitoring indirect...