Q: Tires installed on rear yesterday tire sensor alert comes up late in the afternoon, can this be an install issue

Tires installed on rear yesterday tire sensor alert comes up late in the afternoon, can this be an install issue. I had front tires installed Sunday with no issues.

Hi There, As you know, your car has sensors at each of the four wheels that monitor the tire pressure at each tire. When these sensors fail, you may notice inaccurate readings as to your tire pressure. In some cases, you may not receive any kind of indication. It may be possible that during the installation the tires did not seal properly causing a small and slow leak which triggered the sensor. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your tire pressure monitoring system.

3. Tires installed on rear yesterday tire sensor alert comes up late in the afternoon, can this be an install issue