Q: Turns over but wont start

I have a 1999 Nissan Altima. Went out to start it yesterday and car would turn over but won't start. Replaced spark plugs and distributor cap with no avail. Checked fuel lines and filter for fuel flow and it's good to go. If the battery, starter, alternator, spark plugs, distributor cap, and fuel are all fine what else should I check? Fuel pump is also fine.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A no start diagnostic would reveal the cause. Try holding the accelerator pedal to the floor and cranking the engine. If the idle air control valve is stuck closed and/or the intake air charge is insufficient, the vehicle should start using that strategy. Apart from that, you have to check for an actual spark as you could have a bad coil. With adequate ignition, fuel, and air, a next step is to verify engine compression but at that point it will be more efficient to just request a no start diagnostic because the responding certified mechanic will quickly pinpoint the cause.