Q: There is air escaping from the front radiator grille on my Chevy Cruze. It started when I shut off the engine and lasted about ten minutes.

When I stopped my car I noticed that there was air escaping. It appears to be coming from the radiator as there was a small amount of coolant on the grille. It stopped after about ten minutes

Hi there. The hissing sound that you are hearing at the front grill of your vehicle is the radiator having a split core. I recommend replacing the radiator and not driving the vehicle with the conditions that the radiator is in now. If you need further assistance with your coolant leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• There is air escaping from the front radiator grille on my Chevy Cruze. It started when I shut off the engine and lasted about ten minutes.