Q: There is a sudden increase in accelerator. Fetched error codes as 1. Air intake flow meter 2 accelerator potentiometer

Apart from sudden rise in acceleration, i feel jerks when it is running in low gears. Whenever I press break, there is sound of air leaking. Please guide me

This is an indication of potentially a bad mass air flow sensor (air intake flow meter). This regulates the flow of air into your car’s engine allowing for the proper air/fuel mixture. When this is faulty, this will cause the engine to run erratic as you describe. I would suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your car’s jerking symptoms and help you make the necessary repairs.

• There is a sudden increase in accelerator. Fetched error codes as 1. Air intake flow meter 2 accelerator potentiometer