Q: the vents in my truck are blowing out cold air but it's not overheating.! what do I do?

When I switch heat from defrost to vents the air from the vents is warm but more cold then warm.! I know the heat works cause in defrost it gets relatively hot so help me out what's my problem.?

Hi there:

If your Ford Explorer is not overheating, then it’s likely that the heater core might be damaged or there is some debris inside the core that is causing this issue. Other likely problems would cause the vehicle to overheat; so you might want to have a professional mechanic complete heater is not working inspection to determine what is causing this issue to happen, so the right repairs can be made.

3. the vents in my truck are blowing out cold air but it's not overheating.! what do I do?