Q: Q: Traction Control System

the traction control light flickers on n off and looses all horse power

3. Q: Traction Control System

Q: Anti-theft light is on

If the anti-theft light is on, but not blinking, that signifies that the anti-theft system is armed, and ready to use. When it is activated, it will blink, and the vehicle will not start unless the correct key is used,...

Q: Obd scan tool is not reading. Car wont start. An battery keeps dying. New battery

Check fuse number 11 in fuse box to see if it is blown. Check all fuses in engine and interior fuse boxes for any blown ones. You may need to try disconnecting the engine control module and reconnecting it...

Q: I got a brand new battery and my car won't start but will when jumped. What could the problem be?

Hello. If the vehicle has a new battery and if it starts with a jump, then you either have a bad battery terminal connection or the positive battery cable is failing. Most of the time, this will occur if the...