Q: Q: Traction Control System

the traction control light flickers on n off and looses all horse power

3. Q: Traction Control System

Q: Q: Ignition switch not working.

The ignition lock cylinder is very common to fail and will move around where the key goes in. The lock cylinder is a simple fix with a replacement lock cylinder. You will have two separate keys unless a locksmith recuts...

Q: Engine shut off after smoking and won't turn on now.

Hi there. The battery has burned up, the alternator has burned up, or the starter has burned up causing the engine to not start up. If the vehicle was running with a clicking sound and then the engine has stalled...

Q: Car stalls after starting only when parked downhill

Hi Eric. Thanks for contacting us today. If your car is hard to start or has operational issues while parking down hill or on a slope, there are a few possible sources. The most common is that your fuel pump...