Q: Q: Traction Control System

the traction control light flickers on n off and looses all horse power

3. Q: Traction Control System

Q: Fan belt making noise

Hello. If your belt is making noise, there are several possible causes. First, inspect the belt tension and automatic tensioner to determine if they are putting adequate pressure on the pulleys, and not slipping. If the tension is poor, it...

Q: Clicking from fuses/relays

This is a very common issue with many cars when the starter relay goes bad. This is a small relay that directs power from the battery to the starter that causes the starter to engage. When this is faulty, it...

Q: My 2007 Maxima stalls and bucks mainly after takeoff. What can possibly be the issue?

Stalling is typically an engine related issue unless something very unusual like a torque converter malfunction is at issue. So, engine management and controls would be evaluated first in a diagnostic. Among the causes that would be considered are a...