Q: the steering wheel get hard but its electric power system

when i turn the wheel it is get hard

Hi. There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening. The most common cause of hard steering when you have an electrical steering rack is low battery voltage. The alternator may be fault and not charging as it should. The car battery could be weak or have a bad cell number causing this issue as well. There also could be a problem with the steering rack it self, binding up causing hard steering. In some rare cases I have seen a bad steering angle sensor cause this problem too. When the steering angle sensor is bad it usually turns the vsc light and or check engine light. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and diagnosis your hard steering problem.

3. the steering wheel get hard but its electric power system