Q: My key will not easily come out of the ignition on my 2011 Mercedes C300

I have mercedes benz c300 2011 after putting my car in to parking mode the key don't come out . I have to push and hold the shift to right side then the key come out

Hello. If the key will come out then you have an issue with the key lock sensor in the shifter assembly. It is not uncommon for the shifter assembly to break internally or to become warped and make poor contact, making it hard for the key to come out. Unfortunately the only way to properly fix it is to replace the shifter assembly. This can only be done at the dealer as this is a coded theft device that only the dealer can program.

3. My key will not easily come out of the ignition on my 2011 Mercedes C300