Q: My car won't kick start.

asked by on November 08, 2016

My car will not start. The lights come on it just won't kick start. It shows the eps light, oil pressure light, battery light and malfunction light all stay on. I have no idea what's going on. Please help!

Service Battery/cables $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1141.96 Get a Quote
Ignition Switch Replacement $160.91 - $807.33 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the battery for voltage of 12.6 to 12.4 volts. If the battery is low, charge up the battery and retest. Check the battery cable connections and make sure that they are tight. Check the cables on the starter and make sure that they are tight and free of corrosion. If everything looks good, then check the ignition switch for any damage or loose wires. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to assist you with your no-start situation.