Q: The exhaust header is failing at the pipe joins. Can't see it, but can hear it. Can you recommend a SS replacement?

My 1995 Corolla has developed a crack in the exhaust header. Can you recommend a stainless steel replacement that fits or should I get the Toyota NOS replacement? A couple of years ago, I had to replace the flex pipe that this connects. Had I known this would be the next point of failure, I would have replaced this at that time.

Is this something I can do myself or should I have a garage tackle this? My only tools are socket wrench set, pliers, screwdrivers, and hammer.

3. The exhaust header is failing at the pipe joins. Can't see it, but can hear it. Can you recommend a SS replacement?