Q: the engine just stops while driving. Restarts like normal. My research says it could be the Crankshaft sensors

when I submitted my request for replacing the crankshaft sensor, the web site changed it to suggest changing the cam shaft sensor. Now I don't know which it should be. At first, when I drove it, it would sputter and stall when leaving a stopped position. Now it just started to quit running while driving at any speed. There is no warning that it is going to stall. The service engine warning does come on after it stalls.

3. the engine just stops while driving. Restarts like normal. My research says it could be the Crankshaft sensors