Q: NYS Inspection

Trying to see if my car will pass NYS inspection with a crack in the driver side-view mirror My car was hit a few months ago. The casing around the mirror was damaged but also got a crack in the mirror The mirror is still operational with the controls Thank you

Generally a broken mirror would be considered a safety issue that you could fail for. Unfortunately with every state having different guidelines, we do not have access to each state’s requirements. The best thing to do would be to just stop by any service center that does state inspections and ask. I’m sure they would happily provide the correct answer for you.

3. NYS Inspection