Q: everytime I turn my car on the ac starts to blow air even if I switch it off. it won't blow cold air or heat.

Everytime I turn on my car the air starts to blow even if I switch it off it'll keep blowing air. It won't blow cold or heat and I can hear and/or feel the air blowing at my feet when I sit on the passenger side. I turn the switch on the a/c to try to intensify the strength of the air, but it doesn't do nothing. The a/c turns off once I turn off my car though.

Heating AC Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Based on your question and input, it looks like your AC control switches are damaged, causing the vents to activate even if the switch is not activated. This is sometimes an electrical problem, as it could be triggered by a damaged electrical relay. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete an AC is not working inspection, so they can determine what is causing this issue you’re experiencing and recommend the right repair.