Q: The car wont start it is completely dead

Just had a new battery fitted, worked and started perfectly fine. Went to go and start it this morning and it's completely dead nothing switches on

3. The car wont start it is completely dead

Q: 02 Mitsubishi Lancer, no signal to injectors from ecm. Will the crank or cam sensor cause this? How do I check if it that or ecm?

You're right in that the crank sensor (CKP) is the primary trigger for the injection pulse. But the only way to reliably check the CKP output is with a scope. If you don't have a scope, all you can check...

Q: Battery keeps getting drained on a 1990 Mazda Miata

The first thing you'd want to do is have your alternator checked. It could be that the alternator is not charging the battery. It sounds pretty typical to me. If it's not that, you have a really bad wiring harness...

Q: Q: Transmission slips

The transmission may be slipping internally from a bad clutch servo or it has an internal seal leak. Have the transmission tested for proper pressures to see if it is a solenoid issue or the seals are leaking causing it...