Q: The car wont start it is completely dead

Just had a new battery fitted, worked and started perfectly fine. Went to go and start it this morning and it's completely dead nothing switches on

3. The car wont start it is completely dead

Q: Engine noise too loud in cabin

Hi there. It really depends on what the noise sounds like that would determine what is causing the noise. Over time, the sound insulation from doors will wear out and noises will become louder. However, if you're hearing a grinding...

Q: Car steering locked in intersection

Hello there, this sounds like an rare situation. The whistling sound with the Check Engine Light would have a few possible symptoms. Most likely there would be an exhaust leak or a vacuum leak. Either could also set the Check...

Q: My car starts with a boost but when it shuts off and I try to start it again, it will not start. Battery works.

According to what you've described, you may have a bad battery. Low cold cranking amps, low voltage, and/or a bad cell can create the symptom you have described. Your vehicle will continue to run after the boost due to the...