Q: Q: Does not start

car was runing good and now only turn but not stard

3. Q: Does not start

Q: Low tire pressure light is on all the time, even after adding air to the tires

The tire pressure monitor requires a good signal from each wheel air pressure sensor. These sensors communicate with the tire pressure monitor and will send the tires' air pressure. The tire pressure sensors are part of the valve stem on...

Q: Cylinder 6 doesn't work on my Ford Explorer

Hi. A cylinder not working can be caused by several things. Two reasons that are common are an injector or an ignition coil failing. I recommend examining the coil, the injector cable and the number cylinder six to see if...

Q: Car is starving for fuel at idle after warming up - 1991 Ford Mustang

Hi there. I usually start with the idle air valve in these cases, as it sounds like it might be sticking. Checking fuel supply - fuel pressure, filter, dirty injectors, as you have noted - is a good idea. You...