Q: Q: Does not start

car was runing good and now only turn but not stard

3. Q: Does not start

Q: I found a old fuel pump relay. Do I need to check that first before I get a fuel pump. I had the car for 6 years and I found one i

You can try it but a new relay is pretty cheap and you'll spare yourself the question of whether it is good or not. If the fuel pump turns out to be bad, then I would put a new pump...

Q: P0301 code, steady misfire.

Hey there. In order to check the cylinder for spark you have to remove the coil and insert a spark tester into the coil after reconnecting it. Then you can check to see if it has spark. The injector will...

Q: Check engine light came on AutoZone said thermostat or gasket

To maximally help you, we need to know the specific diagnostic trouble code that was downloaded. The code will be a "format" such as P0135, just as one example. If you request a check engine light diagnostic a certified mechanic...