Q: Q: Does not start

car was runing good and now only turn but not stard

3. Q: Does not start

Q: 05 grand prix 3800 engine over heating changed water pump thermostat hoses bleed the air off flushed the radiator got any advise

No heat in the cabin is a consequence of either a blockage, trapped air, or a faulty heater control valve. Apart from what you already replaced, the most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to...

Q: My car sounds like a motorcycle

At a quarter million miles, there are so many possibilities that I can hardly begin to speculate. But when you say your car sound like a motorcycle, I think you might have an exhaust leak. Perhaps some part of the...

Q: Speaking noise in steering wheel

If you are hearing this sort of noise when you are turning the steering wheel and it does not sound the same as the previous power steering noises that you were hearing, the most likely cause is a dried out...