Q: Q: The car starts then dies.

The car starts then dies there is a squeaky noise under the hood as well service engine light is on

3. Q: The car starts then dies.

Q: Tire blow out and it ripped the wire harness. I replaced the harness and spliced wires but it won't turn over

Check the wiring to what it went to. If the wiring went to a sensor, then check the sensor to see if it was damaged. If the engine is not starting, then the crankshaft sensor could have been damaged. If...

Q: Transmission was replaced but not set in right so it won't bolt down believe it's disk between motor and transmission

The problem sounds like the transmission torque convertor is not inserted all the way into the transmission. If you try and force it you will damage the transmission. You need to spin and push in the torque convertor until it...

Q: 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 having transmission issues

The code P0430 is for the catalytic convertor or the sensors for the catalyst is having a problem. This may be from a bad catalyst or a defective sensor. Most likely this code was already there and the last owner...