Q: The car's floor is flooding when it's raining

When it's raining, my car's floor is flooding. I was wondering if this is an usual problem with this car type. It keeps happening even thought I had sunroof and windshield replaced at the dealership. What should I do now? I appreciate your help.

The sunroof drain may have come off of the sun roof, when it was installed or the drain is clogged. This will be the most common problem. Depending when you had the repairs done, I would recommend taking it back to the technician to have the drain checked to make sure it is clear and not falling off the sunroof tube. The hose should be wire tied to keep it from coming off when the drain is cleaned each time and to keep water from leaking around the tube.