Q: Q: The car is cranking but wont turn over

Car started at gas station, whined loud. Drove it ten miles. 15 miutes later it cranks but wont start.

3. Q: The car is cranking but wont turn over

Q: I have a 97 Buick century and when I'm driving the speedometer is bouncing and when I'm driving it starts to jerk sometimes

If the vehicle speed is constant, but the speedometer reading is erratic, there is a fault in the gauge cluster or in the signal from the transmission. If, though, you are referring to erratic engine operation, perhaps just at low...

Q: Windshield wipers get stuck

Hi there. It sounds like there is a restriction in the linkage that your wiper motor is connected to. It is possible that one of the rods has been bent and now does not move as it was designed to...

Q: 2016 chevy malibu 1.5 eco tec turbo 49000 miles on it at gm dealer. just called me and said the problem is beyond the recall and h

Although there are 7 recalls on your model, none of those recalls involve the engine itself. The dealer might be referring to a special "service campaign" but those are not recalls. I do see in the NHTSA database some GM...