Q: Q: The car is cranking but wont turn over

Car started at gas station, whined loud. Drove it ten miles. 15 miutes later it cranks but wont start.

3. Q: The car is cranking but wont turn over

Q: A/c blowing cold air intermittently with warm air

Hello. If the system continually blows hot and then cold, this is typically caused by a failing blend door actuator. If it fails, it can allow the temperature door to not hold the right position. It can also be caused...

Q: How do I use the Vehicle Personalization feature?

One neat feature of the vehicle is the Vehicle Personalization feature. With this, you can set certain features around the truck to your specifications. This makes the truck easier to use for that driver. Unlike the seat memory feature, the...

Q: hi my chevy malibu goes in reverse,neutral,park but not drive

If no power train codes appear, other than the misfiring on cylinder no. 2 which is not relevant to your issue, there may be a mechanical or hydraulic failure in the transmission such as a failed piston in a clutch...