Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1xtht3bjs:173:8

Q: The car cuts off mostly towards a stop sign. When I start an EPC warning light, it shows on the dashboard.

My car cuts off whenever i stop at a robbot or stop sign. when i restart the dashboard shows EPC warning light. sometimes it takes 10 to 15 minutes to start. what must I do or check?

A: At such a high mileage, it could really be ...

At such a high mileage, it could really be just about anything. But the first thing I would look for is air leaks. There are a number of rubber hoses and boots under the hood that have to remain air tight for the cars control system to function properly. On an older car, those rubber pieces can crack and break and let air come in where it is not supposed to. You will have to take off some plastic covers to see, but you can look around and see if there are any damaged rubber parts or broken hoses.

EPC Stands for Electronic Power Control. It refers to several components in your car which control the "Drive-by-wire" system. Modern car no longer have a mechanical connection to the throttle. The throttle is controlled by a motor that is controlled by the vehicle's electronic control unit. When the warning light comes on, it means that the system has stored a fault code that can be read with the proper diagnostic equipment. Knowing the fault codes will go a long way toward helping you diagnose your problem. If you contact Your Mechanic they can send a technician to your home who can diagnose your car and tell you what needs to be done to fix it.