Q: Q: Idles and stalls again.

The car cannot move because it shuts down if I take my foot of the Gas Pedal

3. Q: Idles and stalls again.

Q: when first started or ignition switch is turned on 2009 ford expedition starts clicking noise in dashboard

That is most likely a malfunctioning component in the ventilation controls, such as an actuator or blend door. It's actually not uncommon and thus there are quite a few reports of this "clicking". To resolve it requires a bit of...

Q: Id like to purchase a car but i want to know how much it would cost to get the timing belt fixed on the vehicle.

Hello. Unfortunately if the timing belt brakes it is not usually as simple as just installing a new one on this vehicle. Most of the time when the timing belt brakes on this engine the pistons will contact the valves...

Q: Mid-tire change, my car broke down on the jack and is currently sitting outside my apartment with the rim/etc on the ground

Your fastest option will be to request spare tire installation or flat fix. In the course of that, the brake rotor and any other parts that might have contacted the ground will be inspected for damage. If you attempt to...