Q: Q: Idles and stalls again.

The car cannot move because it shuts down if I take my foot of the Gas Pedal

3. Q: Idles and stalls again.

Q: key fob not bring recognized.

Hi there. You will have to reprogram the key fob to your vehicle to allow the chip in the key fob to be recognized in the security immobilizer system. Click here to reprogram the key fob. If you need further...

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: Q: Steering wheel is locked

The battery in the keyless remote may be dead and will need to be replaced to see if this cures the problem. If you have a second one then try it and see if it works. If neither work then...