Q: Q: Idles and stalls again.

The car cannot move because it shuts down if I take my foot of the Gas Pedal

3. Q: Idles and stalls again.

Q: Transmission & brake problems

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads to advising you to find another repair facility. All the work you have had done and the problems your vehicle has, should be covered by the repair shops warranty. The smoking...

Q: Q: Emergency brake locked up

This is a common problem for your vehicle. The emergency brakes in your vehicle are built into the rear calipers. Over time, corrosion will bind up the mechanism inside the caliper and will not allow the brake to release. The...

Q: Is there a way to stop all of my paint from chipping off?

There have been many owners of all different car lines and manufactures with this same complaint of paint chipping and peeling conditions. I have not found anything specific to your manufacturer for a fix to your chipping issue. My suggestion...