Q: Taillights not staying on after crash

I had an accident, and now my taillights don't turn on. I replaced the fuse, which fixed the problem for a while, but they went off again. I put in another fuse and it popped right away. When I crashed, some wiring was hanging down from the front, so maybe my problem lies there.

The damaged area will have to be looked at to see if a wire is shorting out, causing the fuse to blow. The taillights are part of the parking lights in the front, also. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your taillights, and repair as needed.